| Marc Anciel/The Reverser
| Character Information
Physical appearance Edit
Marc is at average height with messy black hair, jade green eyes, thick eyebrows, pink lips, and a slender face with a pointed chin.
Civilian attire Edit
He wears a red hooded jacket with white edges near the zipper and a white section on the back of the hood. It is lined with pink material. Underneath is a multi-colored rainbow shirt. He also appears to wear black fingerless gloves, ripped dark grey jeans with silver studs along the pockets and around the waist with a silver buckle, and black boots. His nails are painted black and he has a black choker around his neck.
As Reverser Edit
Reverser is in a checkerboard patterned outfit. The left side of the outfit has solid black markings, like on the upper head, arm, fingers, chest, torso, and leg. On the right side, the lower head, palm, teeth and half of a circle on the chest are black. Reverser's weapon is a white and black paper plane that can reverse the abilities or the personality of the person who is hit. He rides on a triangular paper plane-like object.
- Marc makes his first appearence in "Frightningale" as a dancer for Clara Nightingale's music video alongside Nathaniel, Mylène, Ivan, and Sabrina.
- His first name was revealed in a UK episode synopsis on May 19, 2018.
- His akumatized form was first seen in a photo taken by Jeremy Zag of the show's production for Season 2.
- On May 21, 2018, Thomas Astruc revealed on Twitter that a (at the time unspecified) character was based on Hope Morphin, a personal friend of his who is genderfluid and bisexual.
- A few hours after "Reverser" premiered on Family Channel, Morphin revealed that the character Astruc was referring to was Marc, and also that Marc is androgynous.
- Feri González also confirmed Morphin's statements about Marc.
- Feri confirmed on Twitter that Marc identifies as part of the LGBTQ+ community and has "fondness" for Nathaniel.
- His full name, Marc Anciel, is a wordplay on the French word "arc-en-ciel", which means "rainbow" in English.
- He looks similar to Hiro Hamada from Big Hero 6.
- This word play complements the rainbow pattern on his outfit and was a hint towards him being LGBTQ+.
- Aside from his resemblance to Morphin, Marc's feminine appearance was used to indicate that he is androgynous and was also a hint towards him being LGBTQ+.