| Marc Anciel/The Reverser
| Character Information
- Marc makes his first appearence in "Frightningale" as a dancer for Clara Nightingale's music video alongside Nathaniel, Mylène, Ivan, and Sabrina.
- His first name was revealed in a UK episode synopsis on May 19, 2018.
- His akumatized form was first seen in a photo taken by Jeremy Zag of the show's production for Season 2.
- On May 21, 2018, Thomas Astruc revealed on Twitter that a (at the time unspecified) character was based on Hope Morphin, a personal friend of his who is genderfluid and bisexual.
- A few hours after "Reverser" premiered on Family Channel, Morphin revealed that the character Astruc was referring to was Marc, and also that Marc is androgynous.
- Feri González also confirmed Morphin's statements about Marc.
- Feri confirmed on Twitter that Marc identifies as part of the LGBTQ+ community and has "fondness" for Nathaniel.
- His full name, Marc Anciel, is a wordplay on the French word "arc-en-ciel", which means "rainbow" in English.
- He is simliar Hiro Hamada from “Big Hero 6”
- This word play complements the rainbow pattern on his outfit and was a hint towards him being LGBTQ+.
- Aside from his resemblance to Morphin, Marc's feminine appearance was used to indicate that he is androgynous and was also a hint towards him being LGBTQ+.