| Character Information
Don is the host of Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race.
Don seems to be indifferent to the risks of putting the contestants through dangerous challenges. However, as seen in one episode, this trait is less pronounced in Don than in Chris. Like Chris, Don is a narcissist who often comments on his looks and claims that he will lose his gracefulness if they were altered. Unlike Chris, though, Don is actually fair to the competitors as he makes sure that they thoroughly follow the rules. He does not hesitate to penalize any rule breakers, even if it means not disqualifying his least favorite pair for being antagonistic throughout the Race.
- While Chris is based on Survivor host Jeff Probst, Don is based on The Amazing Race host Phil Keoghan.
- According to the Elliott Animation website, Don was formerly based on Ron Burgundy from the Anchorman series. His name was Chadley Chizzleton and he was older, with a different design.
- According to Fresh TV, Don is somewhere in his 40s.
- Don, as well as Jo, is also voiced by a writer of the series. In this case, Don is voiced by Terry McGurrin.
- Don is one of nineteen characters to have a cleft chin, with the others being Brick, Brody, Chef, Chris, Dakota, Dwayne, Geoff, Heather, Jacques, Josh, Leonard, Mary, Max, Pete, Rodney, Ryan, Topher, and Trent.
- Don is the only character to show nudity in The Ridonculous Race.
- Don is one of thirteen characters to have visible abs, the others being Alejandro, Brody, Chef Hatchet, Chris, Devin, DJ, Geoff, Jacques, Justin, Lightning, Mike and Ryan.
- Don is one of three characters whose swimsuit is a speedo, the others being Alejandro and Jacques.